Click here for Myspace Layouts

Isnin, 12 September 2011

THE TRUTH NEVER SET ME FREE.



Often, I am always confused with whatever is happening around me. I wonder always, is it my fault that things are not going smoothly well? What did i do that things are always going wrong. I know we are bound to face whatever obstacles/problems which comes in between our life. The truth is, I am so sick to face all these. I am so sick of everything that I do not even want to bother about anything anymore.I am so sick of everything that whatever happens, I am allowing it to happen. It is not that I am being ignorant about it or that I do not want to put in any effort to make a change, making things better. It is just that I really need a break from all these. It never stops.This mean cycle is really making me struggle with life. 
Maybe I should allow nature to take its course.