Click here for Myspace Layouts

Rabu, 14 September 2011

dont trust this game!


actually, I do not believe this is a game called SPIRIT. this morning, my classmates in the class play this game. but, just use a piece of paper and money is 50 cents. . hehe. . see the funny bcause papers used for is non-beautiful, so like any ghost would come? the first time, I do not want to find out why it is I do not believe it. But suddenly, I felt I was playing. hehe. . .was normally, teenager heart had always wanted to try a new things right ? do not know is true or not? when i was I play, the coin is not moving. so, I stopped playing, and I felt dizzy littleheads. probably because I was sick lately. I continued doing my job. . hehe.nampak sangat lah aku xcaya nie benda, tu lah xjadi . while busy at my job, my friends, follow the play. . after that, she came to know that the ghost name, Tini. Allaah knows best. [wallahualam]

NOTE: for muslim~jangan sesekali menyekutukan ALLAH :D