Click here for Myspace Layouts

Ahad, 7 Ogos 2011

why me?

                                                  
                                                                               you promised that you'd never leave
                                    where are you now?

                                                                     I am restless.
                                                    I can’t breathe.
                                                                      I miss you in my solitude.
                                            I can’t stop crying.
                                                                  It’s very difficult for me to kill time.
                                       In my grieving loneliness.
                                                 
                                                             I had never thought i would go through this.
                                         My shattered dreams can’t be rebuilt.
                                                                                Your memories haunt me.
                                                 My lonely heart has no destination.
                                                                        why do the waves separate from the shore?
                                                       My tears call to you,
                                                                             In my grieving loneliness.
                                        Flowers are always accompanied   by thorns.
                                                                      My helplessness just won’t go away.
                                                 if i go through what I have been through ..
                                                                           you will always remember the past.
                                       It’s difficult for happiness to unite with sorrows here……
                                                                                         My world is surrounded with pain.
                                                                 In my grieving loneliness.